Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

What BB Creams Have You Tried?

 
As a BzzAgent, I sometimes get to try goodies, for free or at a discount, from different companies. I share my thoughts with friends and family about the products I receive. Recently I received a BzzCampaign for Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream.

I was very excited, because, months ago, I had gotten the BzzCampaign for the original Garnier B.B.Cream. It was not oil-free. It made my face very oily, and looked baaaaad. I really wanted to try the new oil-free B.B. cream. I knew it had to be better than the one I had tried before.
Here is a before picture of me with my handsome husband. I have on no makeup, and you can see that there is some unevenness under my eyes and on my forehead. My cheeks tend to have a little redness to them.
 In the after photo, you can tell that my skin had become completely even. There is absolutely no darkness or redness under my eyes, on my cheeks, or on my forehead. The best part is that my skin doesn't look greasy or oily. I love it. Perfect skin without 10 different types of foundation, concealer, and powders!
I must say that I am very pleased with the new Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream. I have only tried the Garnier B.B. creams, but, so far, I'm in love. It really is an all-in-one product. You can basically toss all of your other facial products. Have you tried a different B.B. cream?


No comments:

Post a Comment