Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Experience with the Glade Expressions Collection!


As a BzzAgent, I sometimes get the privilege of trying out new products from various companies. This time, I was lucky enough to receive coupons for a free Glade Expressions fragrance mist and oil diffuser.

I love Glade products, and I was super excited because this is the first refillable fragrance mist from Glade. I didn't have an option of scents to choose from. The only one available at the store I visited was Pineapple and Mangosteen. I absolutely love it! It's fruity and tropical and makes my house smell wonderful.

The oil diffuser comes in a trendy little holder, available in bamboo or white. I chose the bamboo. It is very cute and matches my decor. I was kind of skeptical of the ability of the diffuser to fill my home with fragrance. I was proven wrong. I can smell the diffuser as soon as I step foot in the doorway. I can't say enough about the lovely smell that drifts through my home. The best part about the oil diffuser is that it lasts for 30 days guaranteed. If not, Glade will refund your money.

I can't wait until I've used up all of my fragrance mist and oil in the diffuser so I can try one of the other great scents. They are  Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, 
Lavender & Juniper BerryCotton & Italian Mandarin, and, of course, the Pineapple and Mangosteen that I already mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment