Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Review: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara

In case you've never heard of it, Influenster is an awesome community of people that share their favorite items, brands, places, and experiences. From time to time companies will ask "influensters" to try their product. This is how I got to try the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara. :D
 
 I was lucky enough to get into the Rose VoxBox! I love when I get these. The Rose VoxBox included Rimmel London's Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara.

I was in need of some new mascara, so I was super excited when I found
 out I was getting to sample the Scandaleyes mascara. This Rimmel London mascara JUST hit stores this month. It's a completely new product. :o)

I ripped open the packaging and tried it out. The Scandaleyes mascara is made to increase volume. It was very easy to apply, and you can 
just keep applying coats until you get your desired look.


I applied probably 3 or 4 coats. Then I took a wet q-tip and wiped off any excess that had gotten on my eyelid. Here is the final result:


No comments:

Post a Comment