Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Review: Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions Insoles

In case you've never heard of it, Influenster is an awesome community of people that share their favorite items, brands, places, and experiences. From time to time companies will ask "influensters" to try their product. This is how I got to try the Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushion Insoles.
Included in the Influenster Rose VoxBox that I received was the Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushion Insoles. I was really thrilled to get these, because the weather has started to turn colder. I want to pull my boots out, but my feet always get so sweaty in them.

The Dr. Scholl's Cozy Cushion insoles are made to keep feet dry and absorb perspiration. They are very, VERY comfortable. The insoles are plush and soft. They also have multiple layers that keep out the cold. I couldn't wait to try them out!

Visit the website to get your very own coupon for $2 off. Then you can get your rain boots/ winter boots/ casual boots out of the closet, and wear them in comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment