Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

A Review: Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles

In case you've never heard of it, Influenster is an awesome community of people that share their favorite items, brands, places, and experiences. From time to time companies will ask "influensters" to try their product. This is how I got to try the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles. :D
I don't wear high heels very often. I normally live in flip flops all year. There just aren't very many occasions when I can justify feeling uncomfortable. That is why I was so glad to receive the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles. 
 All you have to do is slip them in your favorite pumps and go. The insoles feel soooooooo good on my feet. They are a gel consistency that is very comfy. Wearing heels all day is not a problem when I have these in. I will say that they are a little short for my feet. I wear a size 10 shoe, and they are a tad too small. The insoles still work great though.

If you'd like to try the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles for yourself, you can pick them up at the Dr. Scholl's website. There is even a coupon for $2 OFF!! All you have to do is print it out.

There are so many great products in the For Her line by Dr. Scholl's. They have insoles, inserts, pedicure tools and more. Find out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment